Slovakia Sotheby’s Int. Realty offers for sale a 4-floors villa situated in the prestigious location of Bratislava Old Town. The villa underwent extensive reconstruction in 2011. At present, it serves as a lucrative company headquarters and is fully equipped for administrative purposes with the necessary technical background.
Ground floor (241 sqm)
- main entrance to the villa, reception, meeting room, 6x office, copy room, sanitary facilities, kitchen, terrace
First floor (168 sqm)
- 2x meeting room, 5x office, sanitary facilities, terrace
-1 basement (248 sqm)
- garage, 2x large-capacity offices – variable space, 4x office, copy room, sanitary facilities, 2x terrace
-2 basement (199 sqm)
- technical premises – boiler room, 3x storage, server room, sanitary facilities, 3x office, meeting room, kitchen with dining room, cinema /photo studio
Stairs, garage, space above the garage outdoor, kitchen /cinema /fitness (269 sqm)
Villa total 1 125 sqm.
The interior of the villa is designed with a flexible solution using interior mobile glass partitions. With a simple modification a new space can be created corresponding to the requirements of the future owner.
Potential use of the villa:
- Head Office
- residential building with apartments
- co-working campus
- private clinic /doctor’s practice
- smaller guest house /hotel
- art gallery
The villa was originally designed as a residential building with residential units. If the new owner is interested in this type of use, there is no need to change the purpose.
Parking is provided by 3 external parking spots directly in the building, 4 garage parking spots and 5 external parking spots in front of the villa with a valid permit from the city.
LOCATION Bratislava I – Old Town
The Bratislava Old Town is clearly one of the most lucrative locations not only for housing, but also for prestigious company headquarters. It is a residential area of family houses, luxury villas, as well as the headquarters of many embassies. An easy access to the city center only increases its attractiveness. In the immediate vicinity of the villa there is a prestigious international private school, as well as a number of kindergartens. The nearby Mountain Park (Horský park) offers a variety of sports activities. This Bratislava city park with an almost untouched environment practically right in the city center is a pleasant place to relax and recharge your batteries.